- Thu, 14:37: @MTA there is an apparent homeless person lying across multiple seats on (R) train, first carriage #8787. Please… https://t.co/lBgszobp6E
- Thu, 14:41: Oh please, oh please!!! Madame President Pelosi sounds so good right now!!! https://t.co/9N4RG6oeXV
- Thu, 15:19: @Wendys I know you're supporting Trump's re-election thanks to this article: https://t.co/UcCg2Ho5Hp due to your su… https://t.co/mV2lfkhKnm
- Thu, 15:20: @tacobell I know you're supporting Trump's re-election thanks to this article: https://t.co/UcCg2Ho5Hp due to your… https://t.co/GlitlXwuEi
- Thu, 15:22: @HomeDepot I know you're supporting Trump's re-election thanks to this article: https://t.co/UcCg2Ho5Hp due to your… https://t.co/l3oOXvuqyX
- Thu, 15:23: @Marvel I know you're supporting Trump's re-election thanks to this article: https://t.co/UcCg2Ho5Hp due to your su… https://t.co/QvYenDDZW8
- Thu, 15:23: @newbalance I know you're supporting Trump's re-election thanks to this article: https://t.co/UcCg2Ho5Hp due to you… https://t.co/0fboZJhm7o
- Fri, 08:33: The Graham-Blumenthal bill is anti-speech, anti-security, and anti-innovation. Congress must reject it. https://t.co/82hK7T7vV5 via @eff
- Tue, 19:09: COVID-19 at the Conservative Political Action Confence https://t.co/NIjblR7ue6
- Wed, 06:41: @MTA There is a homeless person on the (E) train, carriage 8791 (I think, I'm in 8790 behind his, due to the stench… https://t.co/NpELWkAXSW
- Wed, 06:47: RT @GeorgeTakei: As a Buddhist, i know we should never take joy in the misery of others. For example, we should feel only compassion for me…
- Wed, 08:57: Re: Agreed https://t.co/iM9erJqIhv
Rep. Matt Gaetz (R-Fla.) announced on Monday that he is quarantining himself after being informed that he came into contact with an attendee of the Conservative Political Action Conference who tested positive for COVID-19. Gaetz, a Trump loyalist known for orchestrating outlandish stunts to get media attention, mocked coronavirus last week by wearing a gas mask onto the House floor to vote for an emergency spending bill to combat the virus.
Thoughts and prayers!!! (Snarky laugh)
I hope it spreads like wildfire through the conservatives and their elected representatives and wipes a lot of these geezers who are out of touch with reality off the face of the planet. This includes Trump, Mitch, Pence and the rest... rest in peace!
In the not so distant past, I ran Chaz' Jukebox, an FTP site with over 50,000 mp3s, some quite rare, some from vinal th
at you can't find anywhere else, some just plain stupid (like "Weird" Al Yankovic's "Spatula City" from the soundtrack of UHF (the film).
Well, it hasn't gone away! In fact, it's even bigger with even more mainstream and eclectic mp3s ...but, that's not all! We also have over 28,000 films and television show episodes!
Remember when I was in Boston and the downloads sort of sucked? Not any longer! We now have 1,000MB/s (1GB/s) fibre optic connection.
The only thing I don't do now is publish the credentials you require to download from the site.
So... if you're interested in getting access, send an e-mail to ChazAntonelli@gmail.com and ask me for FTP access.