Chaz Antonelli (mc4bbs) wrote,
Chaz Antonelli

  • Mood:
  • Music:

Slowly getting back to normal...

Thursday I packed up my stuff after work and headed to Salt Ash Inn for the N.E.M.O. Party. My usual stuff consists of my computer (internet/work access and jukebox for the party), my VoIP telephone and headset, clothing (I really don't know why I bother packing clothes!) and selected toys for the weekend (I couldn't possibly bring them ALL with me!!)

I arrived on my motorcycle slightly late due to traffic, about 21:30 on Thursday night. I just missed the rain -- only got about 10 minutes of heavy drops then it was dry again! After dinner and a drink with Jon and Jordan, we turned in for the night, as Friday was going to be a big day -- a lot to set up and prepare for our guests.

After getting the playroom set-up, guests began to arrive. My ex-lover, Johnny, arrived in the early evening (after getting only slightly lost) -- Friday night was pretty active with Johnny and his grinder, and me with my medical equipment. I was going to perform a ball infusion on one of the guys, but the new needles I had ordered had "universal couplers" that were jammed together tight, and I could not release them. Note to self: Bring extra needles next time! Perhaps it was a good thing anyways, as I had already had too much to drink, and if something went wrong, I might not have been able to handle the situation properly. After some heavy fucking action in the sling, it was off to bed, where even more heavy fucking action took place to the delight of several onlookers!

Saturday morning, we began the action again! Most of the day was spent going between the bar and the playroom... Lots of chatter about how I almost burned down the kitchen the night before, from mixing up a pot of water to boil my sounds in with a pot of oil! I did several sounding demonstrations, and the usual stuff.

Sunday Johnny and I headed to Maine to visit his daughter, Brittney and her friends -- we drove to Portland for shopping and lunch, then drove back to Boston. We spent the whole night up on my back deck just chatting, listening to music, drinking and snacking -- it was really nice to spend some time with Johnny. He and Albert will be coming to the N.E.M.O. party in July (as will Dave, my new partner); therefore I'm sure that that weekend will be full of fun for all!!

Check out some photos from the June 2005 N.E.M.O. Party -- consider coming!!

Between the HEAT, the SUN, lack of SLEEP, being ONCALL, and the drinking, my body had enough this week. I've felt like I've been running in slow-motion and have had several stomach problems and headaches all week. Today was the first day that I felt somewhat normal again... Now I'm getting ready to head to New York City this weekend for Folsom Street East with Dave!

Where's Chaz: The "micro-managed" NYC Trip, June 17-18-19


13:00-17:00 Travel Time to NYC
17:00-17:30 Check in at Hotel
17:30-20:00 M.O.M.A. - 11 West 53 Street
20:00-21:00 Dinner
21:00-23:00 The Dugout (Metrobears' Barnight)
23:00-02:00 The Eagle


10:00-11:00 Brunch in the Village
11:00-15:00 Shop/Sightsee Christopher Street and/or East Village
15:00-18:00 Bang, bang, bang! Guns!! - 20 West 20th Street (between 5th and 6th Avenues)
18:00-20:00 Dinner (Beef! @ Frank's) - 410 West 16th Street
20:00-23:00 Bear Cafe - 208 W 13th Street
23:00-02:00 The Eagle


11:00-12:00 Brunch
14:00-17:00 Folsom Street East - 28th Street between Tenth and Eleventh
17:00-21:00 Travel Time to Boston

  • Post a new comment


    Anonymous comments are disabled in this journal

    default userpic

    Your reply will be screened

    Your IP address will be recorded